- Track Type: Super Speedway
- Track Length: 2 Miles
- Track Style: D-Shaped Oval
- Track Surface: Paved
Address: 9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana CA
Never miss a promotion again!
Auto Club Speedway Driving Experience
Auto Club Speedway, a California race track, has a rich and colorful history and has only been hosting NASCAR’s top series since 1997. Fans of Auto Club Speedway enjoy immense landscaping (over 136 acres) on the facilities grounds, which include more than 300,000 tons of asphalt. So what does that mean? Well, how about 32,000 paved parking spots for fans buying tickets for the track’s events! On June 21, 1997, NASCAR star Ken Schrader won the first race held at the track, which was a Winston West Series race. That same day, Mark Martin won the International Race of Champions event and Jeff Gordon won the Cup race the very next day. Auto Club Speedway has also played host to races in the NASCAR Busch and Craftsman Truck series, as well as events in the IndyCar Series and what is now the ChampCar World Series on its oval and road racing and motorcycle events on its road courses.
Not sure on a date? Giving it as a gift? Buy a Gift Voucher and you or the participant will have 90 days to choose a date.
- Taste of Speed 3 Laps $249
- Qualifier 6 Laps for $399
- Shootout 10 Laps for $599
- Start Your Engines 14 Laps for $799
- Green Flag 20 Laps for $1099
- Checkered Flag 36 Laps for $1699
- Race Day 50 Laps for $2199
Ride Along Experience
- Ride Along 3 Laps $129
- Side by Side Ride Along 5 Laps for $169