Track Type: Short Track
Track Length: 3/8 THS
Track Style: Oval
Track Surface: Paved
Official Website: http://southsoundspeedway.com/
Track Address: 3730 183RD Ave. S.W., Rochester WA
Never miss a promotion again!
South Sound Speedway Driving Experience
South Sound Speedway is a .375-mile (0.604 km) oval race track with a Figure 8 course, located near Grand Mound and Rochester, Washington. It was first constructed by Dick and Wanda Boness but is now owned by Butch Behn. It has previously hosted the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West and was owned by Jerry Cope, the uncle of Derrike Cope.
Choose your South Sound Speedway Driving Experience or Ride Along Experience below to begin booking. If you’re giving as a gift or are unsure about a date, you can purchase a gift voucher and you or the recipient will have 90 days to return to the website or call 855-227-8789 and book a date.
- Taste of Speed 5 Laps $169
- Qualifier 10 Laps for $299
- Shootout 15 Laps for $439
- Start Your Engines 20 Laps for $499
- Green Flag 30 Laps for $749
- Checkered Flag 40 Laps for $999
- Race Day 50 Laps for $1249
Ride Along Experience
- Ride Along 3 Laps $99
- Side by Side Ride Along 5 Laps for $139