Track Type: Short Track
Track Length: 3/8 THS
Track Style: Oval
Track Surface: Paved
Official Website: http://southsoundspeedway.com/
Track Address: 3730 183RD Ave. S.W., Rochester WA
South Sound Speedway is a .375-mile (0.604 km) oval race track with a Figure 8 course, located near Grand Mound and Rochester, Washington. It was first constructed by Dick and Wanda Boness but is now owned by Butch Behn. It has previously hosted the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West and was owned by Jerry Cope, the uncle of Derrike Cope.
Not sure on a date? Giving it as a gift? Buy a Gift Voucher and you or the participant will have 90 days to choose a date.
Purchase a Gift Voucher for this track and select your date when they become available.
- Taste of Speed 5 Laps $169
- Qualifier 10 Laps for $299
- Shootout 15 Laps for $439
- Start Your Engines 20 Laps for $499
- Green Flag 30 Laps for $749
- Checkered Flag 40 Laps for $999
- Race Day 50 Laps for $1249
Ride Along Experience
- Ride Along 3 Laps $99
- Side by Side Ride Along 5 Laps for $139