RUSTY WALLACE RACING EXPERIENCE PRESENTS 3 NIGHTS OF RACING!
If you’ve done a little racing or a few racing schools, you know there is nothing like real racing and now is your chance to race in real Saturday Night Feature Races!! We will train you on Friday and get you 100 laps of practice on Friday. Then Saturday you will get two more rounds of practice and then we are going racing for TWIN 25 lap features. That’s right you can race in 50 laps of real racing action at one of our two NASCAR sanctioned racetracks. You will run in REAL Saturday Night Features against other RWRE drivers in equal RWRE Late Models.
There are limited spots for this and all spots are booked on a first come first serve basis.
Day 1 – Friday July 7th Lonesome Pine Motorsports Park
Arrive 9:30 am for check in and car sizing. 10:15 am start lapping session. 50 laps of morning practice with individual coaching. Lunch is included and will involve a deep debrief followed by instruction to get the most out of the afternoon practice session. We will cover everything necessary to get you ready to race on Saturday, starts and restarts, proper passing, proper race etiquette, Your practice day will conclude with a 10 lap race to get you acclimated to racing on Saturday night under the lights and before the crowd.
- 10:30 am – On track for 2- 12 lap sessions, followed by individual review with an instructor
- 11:30 am – On track for advanced lapping as you gain a knowledge of the race line, including corner and speed drills. 1 16 lap session
- 12:30 pm – Break for lunch provided by RWRE trackside VIP, includes review of earlier sessions and overview of afternoon drills and expectations.
- 1:45 pm – Side by Side lapping as we build towards racing!! 12 laps
- 2:30 pm – Advanced Lapping including corner speed drills and passing drills 2-12 laps sessions
- 4:00 pm 5 Hot Laps followed by 10 lap race
Day 2 – Saturday July 8th Lonesome Pine Motorsports Park
- 11:00 am Check-in
- 1:00-5:00 pm – Rounds of Practice per track schedule.
- At least two practice rounds of 10-15 laps of practice, with our crew adjusting the car based upon your feedback.
- 7:00 pm 1st Twin Feature 25 Laps – Top 3 to the front stretch for interviews, trophy to the winner
- 9:30 pm 2nd Twin Feature 25 Laps Top 3 to the front stretch for interviews, trophy to the winner
Details & Qualifications
Refreshments (Sports drinks and water provided by RWRE at track)
Driver plus one will have access to VIP Area including free buffet dinner and soft drinks the night of the race.
Additional VIP tickets can be purchased for $35 each for other family members
Price – $1995 for one race weekend with over 180 laps including two 25 Lap Features
Add Go Pro Video of Experience for $250.
3 REAL RACING EVENTS PACKAGE!
If 1 isn’t enough here is a 3 Real Racing Event Package. It includes everything listed above for the June 16th – 17th event at Lonesome Pine Motorsports Park then you will get to do the same thing at Motor Mile Speedway on August 11th – 12th and again at Lonesome Pine Motorsports Park on September 1st – 2nd.
Price – $5475.00 for three race nights and 6 – 25 Lap Features
Add Go Pro Video of Experience for $250.
*If you have 6 or more people interested and you have a local track near you, give us a call and we can do this at the track closer to you.
To reserve your spot by phone please call 401-543-3278 OR Book your spot online.
Each driver can purchase a liability damage clause for $150.00. This damage clause covers the racecar for damages over and above $1500.00 per incident. Therefore if a driver were to damage the racecar in an accident estimated at $5000.00 the maximum out of pocket for the driver is $1500.00 for that incident. If the driver damages a car badly and wishes to continue racing that day the driver may opt to pay the entire damages and continue competing. For example early on in the day a driver damages a car for estimated damages of $3000.00, said driver will have the option to pay $3000.00 for all damages and continue with insurance in place and $1500 deductible for further damages or driver may opt to sit out remainder of day. In the event of crash damage, missed laps and feature races will be forfeited. If the driver has insurance entering the feature races the maximum out of pocket is $1500.00 for any damages in the feature. If the car is damaged to badly to continue, there is no refund for any laps missed due to car damages.