RUSTY WALLACE RACING RACING SERIES AT LONESOME PINE!
LIMITED TIME DEAL SAVE 20% OFF!
The Racing Series truly is the pinnacle experience of what we offer. NASCAR style cup cars on a super speedway are amazing! A Modified at speed is incredible!! Driving a super car on a road course is incredible. However, there is nothing, I mean nothing in the world like racing in a Saturday Night Feature at a short track in front of a crowd. There is a reason that Cup superstars return to the short track, now is your chance to race where they all got started. You will do it in twin 25 lap features!
There are limited spots for this and all spots are booked on a first come first serve basis.
Day 1 – Friday Training Lonesome Pine Motorsports Park
Arrive 9:00 am for check in and car sizing. 9:30 am start lapping session. 50 laps of morning practice with individual coaching. Lunch is included and will involve a deep debrief followed by instruction to get the most out of the afternoon practice session. We will cover everything necessary to get you ready to race on Saturday, starts and restarts, proper passing, proper race etiquette, Your practice day will conclude with a 10 lap race to get you acclimated to racing on Saturday night under the lights and before the crowd.
- 9:30 am – On track for 2- 12 lap sessions, followed by individual review with an instructor
- 10:30 am – On track for advanced lapping as you gain a knowledge of the race line, including corner and speed drills. 2 15 lap sessions
- 12:00 pm – Break for lunch provided by RWRE trackside VIP, includes review of earlier sessions and overview of afternoon drills and expectations.
- 1:00 pm – Side by Side lapping as we build towards racing!! 12 laps
- 1:30 pm – Advanced Lapping including corner speed drills and passing drills 2-12 laps sessions
- 2:30 pm 5 Hot Laps followed by 10 lap race
Day 2 – Saturday Lonesome Pine Motorsports Park
- 11:00 am Check-in
- 1:00-5:00 pm – Rounds of Practice per track schedule.
- At least two practice rounds of 10-15 laps of practice, with our crew adjusting the car based upon your feedback.
- 7:00 pm 1st Twin Feature 25 Laps – Top 3 to the front stretch for interviews, trophy to the winner
- 9:30 pm 2nd Twin Feature 25 Laps Top 3 to the front stretch for interviews, trophy to the winner
Details & Qualifications
Refreshments (Sports drinks and water provided by RWRE at track)
Driver plus one will have access to VIP Area including free buffet dinner and soft drinks the night of the race.
Additional VIP tickets can be purchased for $35 each for other family members
Price – $1995 (Limited time deal price $1599) for one race weekend with over 180 laps including two 25 Lap Features
5 Night Series with 10 Races $8495 (Limited time deal price $7999)
Add Go Pro Video of Experience for $250.
*If you have 6 or more people interested and you have a local track near you, give us a call and we can do this at the track closer to you.
To reserve your spot by phone please call 401-543-3278 OR Book your spot online.
Each driver can purchase a liability damage clause for $150.00. This damage clause covers the racecar for damages over and above $2500.00 per incident. Therefore, if a driver were to damage the racecar in an accident estimated at $5000.00 the maximum out of pocket for the driver is $2500.00 for that incident. If the driver damages a car badly and wishes to continue racing that day the driver may opt to pay the entire damages and continue competing. For example early on in the day a driver damages a car for estimated damages of $3000.00, said driver will have the option to pay $3000.00 for all damages and continue with insurance in place and $2500 deductible for further damages or driver may opt to sit out remainder of day. In the event of crash damage, missed laps and feature races will be forfeited. If the driver has insurance entering the feature races the maximum out of pocket is $2500.00 for any damages in the feature. If the car is damaged to badly to continue, there is no refund for any laps missed due to car damages. Finally, there’s an important distinction in how we handle damages for the racing series. The damages are ALWAYS billable to the driver of the vehicle. One racer spins in front of another, both drivers pay for damages to their racecar regardless of fault. The car wrecks and there’s a question as to whether it might have been a part failure. The driver pays for damages. This is the real deal, damages are handled the same way they would be by a Saturday Night team, the driver pays for their damages to their racecar regardless of fault.